Soft Santear : 5ml x 4
|Sales max number of items||5|
|Shipping Schedule||3 to 7 working days after payment|
Discomfort while wearing soft or hard contact lens, supplementary for tears (dryness of eye), tired eye, blurry eye (increase in eye mucus, etc.)
5ml x 4 bottles
Sodium chloride 0.1%
Potassium chloride 0.4%
Discomfort while wearing hard or soft contact lenses, supplementing of tear fluid (for dry eyes), tired eyes, bleary eyes (increase in eye mucus, etc.)
Instill 2 to 3 drops at a time, 5 to 6 times daily.
1. If administered to a child, the product must be administered under the direction and observation of the child’s guardian.
2. Do not let the tip of the bottle touch your eyes, eyelids or eyelashes (doing so could cause the solution to become contaminated with eye mucus or bacteria). Do not use the product if it does become contaminated.
3. Use only as an eye drop.
Storage and handling
1. Do not twist the cap until you are ready to use the poducts.
2. Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and keep sealed. To preserve the quality of the product, do not leave it in a hot place such as inside a car or near a heater. If the product is left in a hot place, the bottle may become warped causing the solution to leak and degrading its quality. Please do not use the product in such a case.
3. Keep out of reach of children.
4. Do not transfer the solution to another receptacle. (Doing so may lead to misuse of the product or may affect its quality.)
5. Do not share the product with another person.
6. Do not use the product if it has exceeded its use-by date. Even before the use-by date, please use the product as soon as possible after opening the bottle.
7. Depending on the conditions of storage, the ingredients may crystallize and form white deposits around the inside of the bottle’s tip or on the inside of the cap. If this occurs, gently wipe off the deposits with a clean piece of gauze before using the product.